- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
There are two cabins total on our yacht, one master and one twin, both of which are more luxurious and comfortable than the other. Each cabin has its own bathroom and air conditioning. Its 21 Kwa generator and 240 HP of horsepower are both presents.
In addition, the living room has an LCD TV, a DVD player, and a stereo music player for your enjoyment. The crew has their own living quarters, a fully equipped kitchen, dining areas both inside and outside, and an American bar.
There are enough chairs, sun loungers, and amenities for each and every visitor. This yacht, which was designed to give guests a comfortable, opulent, and tranquil experience, has a top speed of 12 nautical miles.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Snorkel, fishing equipment, backgammon, playing cards, paddle board, backgammon, playing cards
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
280 HP - IVECO
Shall we call you?