- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
She offers service in the Aegean and Mediterranean waters, which our visitors prefer, with a straightforward and fashionable design. Our daily or weekly leasing is typically offered in the port of Bodrum. She can be made available from the Gocek or Marmaris region and can also make one-way cruises for guests who are interested in this specific yacht. We have a master, two VIP, and two twin cabins on our yacht. Every cabin has a shower and toilet. Both the main master's cabin and the upper deck have jacuzzis. The Flybridge upper deck has a surface area of 63 m2. Within Turkish waters, there is internet access.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2005 / 2019
2 X 750 HP
2 x 60 KW + 17.5 KW
200 LT/ HR
Shall we call you?