- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
Six cabins, including five master suites and one twin room. In Turkish and foreign waters, there is a 12-passenger limit. Each cabin has an LCD TV with a DVD player, a music system, an air conditioner, a bathroom with a shower, a home-style toilet, a hair dryer, and bathroom and hand towels. The bar, a seating area, an LCD TV, and a music system are all located in the living room. There is no time limit on air conditioning usage.
In Turkish waters, every vessel must have full security equipment, navigational equipment, life vests, fire extinguishers, sailing equipment, a satellite antenna, and Internet access.
Teak floor, dining table and chairs in the back deck, chairs and a table in the front deck, sun loungers, a sea ladder, a jacuzzi, and a deck-side shower.
Appliances include an oven, a refrigerator, a soft drink cabinet, a wine cooler, a freezer, an ice maker, a coffee maker, and a filter coffee maker.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service boat, canoe, water ski, ringo, banana, 1 stand-up paddle, wakeboard, knee board, jet ski, fishing gear, mask, and snorkel. Playstation, Nintendo WII, backgammon, okey, and cards.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2 x 725 HP
2 X 42 KWA
Shall we call you?