- Yacht Rental
- Home Port Marina Fees
- Yacht Insurance
- Standard Equipments
- Food and Beverage
- Fuel and Water Consumption
- Airport Transfers
- en route marina fees
- Service Package 100€ to 300€ (changes based on departure port)
- Check-in and check-out formalities for Greek Islands provisoning
- Greek Islands Mooring Expenses
Mainsail, Winding genoa, Sunshade, Solar panels, Rudder.
Manuals, Binoculars, Kitchen equipment, Cockpit table, Service boat, Navigation books, Deck Shower, Pool mats with back, Navigation equipment, Sea charts, Cockpit speaker, Tool kit, Radio/CD/MP3 player, Stove and oven, Pasarella, Spare parts box.
First aid kit, Empty chair, Life belt, Smoke detector, Flags, Lighted life ring, Fog horn, Emergency flares, Life jacket, Life raft, Fire extinguisher, Bilge pump, Fire blanket.
Air Conditioning, Generator, Radar, Icemaker, Watermaker, Dishwasher, GPS with Map, VHF, Heating system, Electric toilet, Electric Windlass, Autopilot, Nespresso machine, Refrigerator, Electric winch, Inverter, Deep Freezer.
- Skipper €150 + food per day
- Hostess €130 + food per day
- Spinnaker-Gennaker €180 per charter
- Wi-Fi package €75 per week
- Safety net 75 € per week
- Stand-up paddleboard 100 € per week
- Non-refundable security deposit waiver fee: €350 (if available)
We reserve the right to keep any money we have already received in the event of a cancellation. We can only refund the received amount less any potential price difference and a 200€ handling fee if the booking can be replaced.
- 10% of the charter price and the handling fee up to 12 weeks before the start of the charter.
- 20% of the charter price and the handling fee up until 10 weeks before the charter's start date.
- 30% of the charter price plus the handling fee up to eight weeks before the charter's start date.
- 50% of the charter price and handling fee until 7 weeks before the charter's start date.
- 100% of the charter price up until 6 weeks before the start of the charter, plus the skipper if requested.
LAGOON 46 - GTL5
2 x 45 HP
Shall we call you?