- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
2 master, 2 double, and 2 twin cabins make up a total of 6 cabins. 12 passengers are allowed in Turkish and foreign waters. There are amenities like an LCD TV and DVD player, a music system, air conditioning, a shower cabin in the bathroom, a home-style toilet, a hair dryer, and bath and hand towels in every cabin. Dining table, bar, group of chairs, LCD TV, and music system in the living room. All day long, people use the air conditioning.
In Turkish waters, there is complete security equipment, navigational equipment, life vests, fire extinguishers, solar panels, sailing equipment, a satellite antenna, and Internet access.
The floor is made by teak. The back deck's dining table and seating area. On the front deck, there is a bar, seating area, and table. There are sun loungers, a sea ladder, and a deck shower.
EQUIPMENT FOR THE KITCHEN
The following appliances are included: an oven, a refrigerator, a cabinet for beverages, a wine cooler, a freezer, an ice maker, and espresso and filter coffee makers.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Canoe, water skis, ringo, bananas, windsurfers, jet skis, fishing gear, masks, and snorkels are among the amenities offered by the service boat (100 HP). Card games, backgammon, okay.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
24 hours Daily
2 X 550 CATERPILLAR
Shall we call you?