- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
1 master, 1 double, and 3 triple cabins make up a total of 5 cabins in total. A maximum of 10 passengers are allowed in Turkish and international waters. There are TVs, music systems, air conditioners, shower cabins, commodes that resemble those in homes, as well as hair dryers and bath and hand towels in every cabin. There is a TV-DVD player, music system, couch set, dining area, and bar in the living room. The use of air conditioning is not restricted.
Internet access in Turkish territorial waters, a satellite antenna, a water maker, and a hot water system are all included in the full security equipment, sailing equipment, and navigation equipment.
Teak flooring, a dining table, a couch set, sunbathing areas, a music system, a sea ladder, and a shower are some of the amenities on board.
Oven, fridge, freezer, wine cooler, ice maker, coffee maker, filter coffee maker, and espresso machine.
EQUIPMENT FOR THE SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
60 HP service boat, canoe, water ski, ringo, windsurf, and stand-up paddleboard. Mask, fins, and snorkeling gear for fishing. Okey, backgammon, and cards.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2 X 600 HP
2 x 69 KWA + 38 KWA
Shall we call you?