- Yacht Rental
- Home Port Marina Fees
- Yacht Insurance
- Standard Equipments
- Food and Beverage
- Fuel and Water Consumption
- Airport Transfers
- en route marina fees
- Service Package 100€ to 300€ (changes based on departure port)
- Check-in and check-out formalities for Greek Islands provisoning
- Greek Islands Mooring Expenses
Complete kitchen, two bathrooms, a polyester cockpit and deck, an indoor and outdoor shower, a refrigerator, hot water for the pantry, and a cooktop with an oven.
Cushions in the salon and cockpit, a classic main sail, a bimini, a furling Genova, an electric windlass, a 12V/220V inverter, an electric bilge pump, and a stereo system.
First aid supplies, life jackets, radar reflectors, flagsticks, rescuing wheels, life rafts, warning flags, fire extinguishers, fenders, dinghy, and emergency units.
Direction, Speed, Depth Gauge: Raytheon Autohelm, Wind Gauge (Anemometre): Raytheon Autohelm Wind, Compass 1x, Auto Pilot: Raymarine P70, Radar: Furuno 1621 Mark-2, Chart Plotter: Furuno GP-1610 CF, VHF Radio DSC: Simrad Shipmate RS 8300, Paper Maps, Handbook, DGPS Beacon Receiver: Furuno GR80
- Skipper €150 + food per day
- Hostess €130 + food per day
- Spinnaker-Gennaker €180 per charter
- Wi-Fi package €75 per week
- Safety net 75 € per week
- Stand-up paddleboard 100 € per week
- Non-refundable security deposit waiver fee: €350 (if available)
We reserve the right to keep any money we have already received in the event of a cancellation. We can only refund the received amount less any potential price difference and a 200€ handling fee if the booking can be replaced.
- 10% of the charter price and the handling fee up to 12 weeks before the start of the charter.
- 20% of the charter price and the handling fee up until 10 weeks before the charter's start date.
- 30% of the charter price plus the handling fee up to eight weeks before the charter's start date.
- 50% of the charter price and handling fee until 7 weeks before the charter's start date.
- 100% of the charter price up until 6 weeks before the start of the charter, plus the skipper if requested.
Fountaine Pajot Athena 38 - GSF14
2 x 18 HP Yanmar
Shall we call you?