- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
In 2021, the interior design was carefully designed, inspired by the prints of fashion designer Roberto Cavalli, and completely renewed. The interior layout of Ece Palermo Gulet can accommodate 12 guests in 4 double Cabins, 2 master cabins, and 6 bathrooms. Timeless design, beautiful furnishings, and sumptuous seating create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
Ice-machine, Cd player, DVD player, Coffee machine, Wine cooler, cabin service phone, Internet connection in Turkish waters, Hair Dryer, Safebox
Bar, Hall, Dining Table, Comfortable Living Area, Modern Furnished, Classically Furnished, Fully Equipped
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Paddle Board, Wake Board, Ringo, Canoe. Snorkeling equipment, Fishing tackle, Sun tents, Sun bed, Deck shower, Sea ladder.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2 X 725 HP
2 X 80 KWA + 45 KWA
Shall we call you?