- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
2 master and 2 VIP cabins make up a total of 4 cabins. 8 passengers are permitted in Turkish and foreign waters. There are amenities like an LCD TV with a DVD player, a music system, air conditioning, a shower cabin in the bathroom, a home-style toilet, a hair dryer, and bathroom and hand towels in every cabin. The dining table, bar, couch group, LCD TV, and sound system are all in the living room. The entire day can be spent using the air conditioning.
Complete safety gear, satellite antenna, and navigational aids.
Teak flooring, a dining table and seating area on the back deck, a bar, a table and chairs on the front deck, sun loungers, a sea ladder, a flybridge, a deck shower, and a safe in every cabin.
Oven, refrigerator, a cabinet for soft drinks, cooler for wine, freezer, ice maker, and coffee maker.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service boat, one canoe, water skis, ringos, sea bob, fishing gear, and masks and snorkels on pallets. Game of cards, backgammon, okey.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2 X 540 HP
Shall we call you?