- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
There are a total of 6 cabins on the All About U 2 yacht: 2 master and 4 double. The maximum passenger capacity in Turkish and foreign waters is 12. There are TVs, music systems, air conditioners, shower cabins in the bathrooms, electric WCs, bath and hand towels, and hair dryers in every cabin. There is a TV-DVD player, music system, couch set, dining area, and bar in the living room. Air conditioning usage is not restricted in any way.
Life jackets, fire extinguishers, full security equipment, sailing and navigational equipment, satellite internet access in Turkish territorial waters, water maker, hot water system, and massage bed.
Teak flooring, a dining table and seating area on the back deck, as well as seating areas and sunbathing spaces on the front deck, the flybridge, a music system, a sea ladder, and a shower.
Ice maker, coffee maker, filter coffee maker, oven, fridge, freezer, beverage cooler, and espresso machine.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service boat with 115 horsepower, a canoe, water skis, wakeboard, two paddle boards, four sea bobs, a mono ski, a big mable, two jet skis, a surface platform, fishing gear, and mask, fins, and snorkel. Game of cards, backgammon, okay.
Rental services are offered by All About U 2 using the MYBA system. Accordingly, +20% APA is taken along with the cost of renting the boat, and all costs are covered by this sum. Along with the final tour invoices, the increasing fee is returned to the guest or designated agent.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2 X 803 HP
80 KWA + 70 KWA
Shall we call you?