- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
3 cabins, including a master and two doubles. 6 passengers are allowed in Turkish waters; 6 passengers are allowed at most in foreign waters. Each cabin has air conditioning, a shower cabin, a WC, bath towels, and a hair dryer. The lounge has a TV, a sound system, and furniture. Six to eight hours a day are spent using the air conditioner.
Life jackets, fire extinguishers, a fully equipped kitchen, a sailing vessel, a fully equipped boat, internet access, and a hot water system are all included.
Pulverized teak wood. There is a dining table, a seating area on the front deck, a sea ladder, a shower, and sunbathing areas.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Paddle boards, service boats, and canoes. Snorkel, mask, and fins for fishing. Okay, backgammon, and cards.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
1998 / 2005 / 2020
12 Hrs Daily
2 X 265 HP Volvo
Shall we call you?