- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
The 46-meter motor yacht The Adamaris has 6 ultra-luxurious cabins that can accommodate 12 guests, making it incredibly roomy and luxurious. There are 4 different types of cabins: 1 master, 1 VIP, 3 double, and 1 twin. For a comfortable yacht charter experience and a stress-free vacation, it can also accommodate a crew of up to 7 people. It provides you with a fantastic, eye-catching, and cozy vacation thanks to its spacious areas and floor-to-ceiling windows on every deck. Adamaris designs elegantly styled living spaces that are light, bright, and comfortable, and feature high-end finishes throughout. With large open windows and sliding glass doors, the main hall is equally fashionable and well-lit by natural light.
Steam room, 3 x 4 saltwater pool, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath, 480,000 BTU Marincold Chilled Water, Air Conditioning, and two water heaters.
Full Safety Equipment, Navigation Equipment, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Satellite Antenna, Internet in Turkish Territorial Waters, Satellite TV (2), 1 x 65" TV in Main Hall, 3 x 42" TV in 3 Guest Cabins, 1 x 46-in-1 -VIP guest cabin with TV, and 1 x 55 inch TV in upper guest cabin.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
1 water ski (adult), 1 water ski (child), 1 water ski (mono), 1 jet ski, 1 sea bob, 2 paddle boards, 1 canoe, 1 water slide, and 1 wakeboard.
There will be a pre-service APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) fee equal to 30% of the charter fee.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2010 / 2021
2 X 1200 HP
2 X 70 KWA
180 LT /HRS
Shall we call you?