- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
1 master and 4 double cabins make up a total of 5 cabins. The maximum number of passengers in Turkish and foreign waters is 10. All cabins have a TV, DVD player, music system, air conditioner, bathrooms with shower cabins, WCs, bath towels, and hair dryers. The lounge includes a bar, TV, DVD, and music system in addition to contemporary and comfortable seating. The use of air conditioning is not constrained.
Life jackets, fire extinguishers, navigational equipment, satellite internet, and a hot water system are all included.
Chopped up teak wood. TV, music system, bar, seating and sunbathing areas on the front deck, platform and shower for sea access, dining table, and sofa set on the back deck.
Oven, fridge, freezer, wine cooler, ice maker, coffee maker, filter coffee maker, and espresso machine.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Stand-up paddleboards, canoes, water skis, wakeboards, 115 HP service boat, fishing gear, masks, flippers, and snorkels are some of the available water sports. Game of cards, backgammon, okey.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2 X 560 HP
65 KWA X 17 KWA
10 - 12 Knots
Shall we call you?