- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
There are a total of 5 cabins, including 1 master, 3 double, and 1 VIP. 10 passengers are allowed per boat in Turkish and foreign waters. A home toilet, air conditioner, LCD TV with a DVD player, music system, hand towels, and a bathroom with a shower cabin are all included in each cabin. The dining table, bar, couch group, LCD TV, and sound system are all in the living room. The duration of air conditioning use is unbounded.
Full navigational equipment, life vests, fire extinguishers, sailing gear, a water maker, a satellite antenna, and Internet access are available in Turkish waters.
There is a teak floor, a dining table and seating area on the back deck, a seating area and table on the front deck, sun cushions, a sea ladder, a jacuzzi, a flybridge, a deck shower, and a safety net.
Appliances include an oven, refrigerator, beverage cabinet, wine cooler, freezer, ice maker, coffee maker, filter coffee maker, and espresso machine.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Mask, pallet, and snorkel for the service boat. Game of cards, backgammon, okey.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2 X 760 HP
2 x 55 KWA + 23 KWA
10 - 12 Knots
Shall we call you?