- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
1 master, 3 VIP doubles, 1 double, and 1 twin make up 6 cabins. A maximum of 12 passengers are allowed in Turkish and foreign territorial waters. The master bedroom has a jacuzzi, and the other cabins have suites. An intelligent control panel that can be customized is included in every cabin cabinet. You can arrange the curtains, cabin lighting, room temperature, music, and TV broadcasts using this control. Every cabin has a home theater system and an entertainment package.
Life jackets, automatic fire extinguishers, a water maker, a satellite antenna, internet, a sauna, and a massage room are all included in the full safety, sailing, and navigation equipment.
Teak trees grow on the ground. The main deck has a lounge, a cockpit, a front deck with water toys, a dining table, and roomy seating areas. A large dining table, a TV viewing area, a service bar, plush seating, and sunbathing spaces are also located on the upper deck. A jacuzzi, sunbathing areas, and a helm can be found on the top deck.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
A service boat with a 100 HP engine, a canoe, water skis, a Ringo, a windsurfer, a paddleboard, a wakeboard, a jet ski, fishing gear, and mask, a snorkel, and flippers. Playstation, cards, backgammon, and okey.
In addition to the rental fee, the Meira boat operates at a +30% all-costs (APA) rate.
All food and beverage purchases, as well as fuel and port costs, are made within APA. The difference is reimbursed if the cost is less than 30%. The difference is charged to the lessor if the amount exceeds. The lessor is shown all receipts, which are fully documented.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2 X MITSUBISHI S12A2MPTK
2 X 85 KWA
Shall we call you?