- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
4 cabins. Passenger capacity is 8 people in Turkish and foreign territorial waters. In each cabin; Music system, a bathroom with a shower cabin, home type toilet, a hair dryer, bath and hand towels.
In the hall; Air conditioning, Dining table, sitting group, LCD TV, DVD, and music system.
Full safety equipment, navigation equipment, life jackets, fire extinguishers, and satellite antenna.
Floor teak, dining table and seating area on the aft deck, sunbathing mats on the foredeck, sea ladder, flybridge, shower on the deck.
Oven, hob in flybridge, refrigerator, soft drink cabinet, wine cooler, freezer, ice machine, coffee machine.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service boat 50 HP Yamaha, fishing equipment, mask pallet snorkel. Backgammon, okey, playing cards.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2 X 1520 HP
Shall we call you?