- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
There are 5 cabins in total, 3 master suites, and 2 doubles. In Turkish and foreign territorial waters, the maximum number of passengers is ten. TV, air conditioning, bathrooms with shower cabins, WCs, hand and bath towels, and hair dryers are amenities found in every cabin. The living room has a TV, a music system, and a seating area. The amount of time that air conditioning can be used is unlimited.
Internet, satellite, a water maker, a hot water system, life jackets, navigational equipment, and full safety supplies are also provided.
A teak deck. The upper deck has a jacuzzi, a sitting area, a dining table, a bar, sunbathing areas, and a shower. The back deck has a dining table and seating area.
The following appliances are available: an oven, a refrigerator, a freezer, a wine cooler, an ice maker, a coffee maker, a filter coffee maker, and an espresso machine.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service boat, canoe, paddleboard, water skis, and Ringo. Masks, flippers, and snorkeling gear for fishing. Playing cards, backgammon, and rummy.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2 X 480 HP
22 + 25 KWA
Shall we call you?