- Yacht Rental
- Home Port Marina Fees
- Yacht Insurance
- Standard Equipments
- Food and Beverage
- Fuel and Water Consumption
- Airport Transfers
- en route marina fees
- Service Package 100€ to 300€ (changes based on departure port)
- Check-in and check-out formalities for Greek Islands provisoning
- Greek Islands Mooring Expenses
Self-tacking Genoa jib, Classic mainsail with full underwire.
Speed and Depth meter, Autopilot, Anchor rope, Cockpit speakers, Fire blanket, VHF, Rudder.
Generator, Teak cockpit, Inventor, Diving mask, Hot Water, Service boat with oars, Fog horn.
220V shore power, Sea chart, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Fixed sunshade, Barometer.
cockpit cushions, gangway, manual bilge pump, radar reflector, and buoy.
Empty chair, Cockpit table, GPS in the cockpit, DVD, Illuminated lifebuoy, Compass, Electric winch.
Lifebelt and life jacket, CD-MP3 player with iPod Aux, Toolbox, Wind, Speedometers.
Navigation chart, Flag set, Fire extinguisher.
- Skipper €150 + food per day
- Hostess €130 + food per day
- Spinnaker-Gennaker €180 per charter
- Wi-Fi package €75 per week
- Safety net 75 € per week
- Stand-up paddleboard 100 € per week
- Non-refundable security deposit waiver fee: €350 (if available)
We reserve the right to keep any money we have already received in the event of a cancellation. We can only refund the received amount less any potential price difference and a 200€ handling fee if the booking can be replaced.
- 10% of the charter price and the handling fee up to 12 weeks before the start of the charter.
- 20% of the charter price and the handling fee up until 10 weeks before the charter's start date.
- 30% of the charter price plus the handling fee up to eight weeks before the charter's start date.
- 50% of the charter price and handling fee until 7 weeks before the charter's start date.
- 100% of the charter price up until 6 weeks before the start of the charter, plus the skipper if requested.
8 + 1
4 + 1
2 x 57 HP
Shall we call you?