- Yacht Rental
- Home Port Marina Fees
- Yacht Insurance
- Standard Equipments
- Food and Beverage
- Fuel and Water Consumption
- Airport Transfers
- en route marina fees
- Service Package 100€ to 300€ (changes based on departure port)
- Check-in and check-out formalities for Greek Islands provisoning
- Greek Islands Mooring Expenses
Fully equipped kitchen, 4 Toilets/Showers, Polyester cockpit and deck, Indoor and outdoor shower, Refrigerator, Hot water, Stove with Oven.
Air Conditioning, Generator, Saloon and cockpit cushions, Classic Mainsail, Bimini, Winding Genoa system, Electric Windlass, 12V/220V inverter, Electric bilge pump, Stereo radio.
First aid equipment, Life jackets, Radar reflector, Send, Lifebuoy and thinner, Life raft, Danger signals, Fire extinguisher, Fender, Dinghy, Emergency tiller.
Electric winch, compass, radar reflector, navigation lights, paper map, B&G 2021 navigation package, B&G Zeus 12'' Display Chartplotter, B&G VHF 60.
- Skipper €150 + food per day
- Hostess €130 + food per day
- Spinnaker-Gennaker €180 per charter
- Wi-Fi package €75 per week
- Safety net 75 € per week
- Stand-up paddleboard 100 € per week
- Non-refundable security deposit waiver fee: €350 (if available)
We reserve the right to keep any money we have already received in the event of a cancellation. We can only refund the received amount less any potential price difference and a 200€ handling fee if the booking can be replaced.
- 10% of the charter price and the handling fee up to 12 weeks before the start of the charter.
- 20% of the charter price and the handling fee up until 10 weeks before the charter's start date.
- 30% of the charter price plus the handling fee up to eight weeks before the charter's start date.
- 50% of the charter price and handling fee until 7 weeks before the charter's start date.
- 100% of the charter price up until 6 weeks before the start of the charter, plus the skipper if requested.
LAGOON 40 - GSF16
8 + 2
2 x 45 HP Yanmar
Shall we call you?