- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
3 cabins in total, 1 Master + 1 double, and 1 single. Passenger capacity is maximum of 6 people in Turkish and foreign territorial waters. All cabins have TV, air conditioning, bathrooms with shower cabin, WC, bath and hand towels, and hairdryer.
Full safety equipment, navigation equipment, life jackets, fire extinguishers, internet, satellite, and hot water system.
The ground is teak. Seating group and dining table on the back deck, sunbathing areas on the front deck, sitting group, sea ladder, platform opening under the back deck, shower.
Oven, refrigerator, freezer, soft drink cooler, ice machine, coffee machine, filter coffee machine.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Fishing equipment, diving equipment, mask, fins, snorkel, paddle board, canoe. Backgammon, okey, playing cards.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
6 hours Daily
185 Hp Cummins
Shall we call you?