- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
1 master, 4 doubles, and 5 cabins with bathrooms. 10 people are the maximum number of passengers allowed in Turkish and international waters. The bathrooms in each cabin have a shower cabin, a WC, a TV, a music system, bath and hand towels, and a hairdryer. The lounge has a bar, TV, and music system. Air conditioning usage is not restricted in any way.
Full safety gear, navigation, sailing gear, life jackets, fire extinguishers, satellite and internet access, and a hot water system.
Wooden floor. Back deck seating and dining area, bar, front deck seating area with sunbathing areas, seating group, sea ladder, and shower.
EQUIPMENT FOR THE KITCHEN
Oven, refrigerator, freezer, wine cooler, ice maker, coffee maker, filter coffee maker, and espresso machine.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Jet ski, wakeboard, canoe, water ski, ringo, and dinghy. Snorkeling gear, fishing gear, and a snorkel mask. Card games, backgammon, okey.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
24 hours Daily
2 X 420 HP
2 X 22,5 KWA
Shall we call you?