- All Prices are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
- All charter and berth tax, harbour taxes and port procedures
- Transit Log and related formalities, Mooring expenses
- Crew service (captain + cook + deckhand)
- Diesel and Gasoline and Ship water
- Bed Linen and Bath towels
- Use of equipment on board like canoe, snorkels and basic fishing equipments.
- Yacht insurance (we recommend your own individual travel insurance)
- Yacht Catering and Beverages.
- Harbour taxes and custom fees in Greek waters
- VAT (please ask)
- Airport transfers to Yacht / Gulet
- The use of Jet-ski and the water sports on board if exist
- Land tours, airport transfers etc. other optional services
5 Cabins 1 Master and 4 Double Cabins including private toilets and showers with air condition.
The maximum passenger capacity is 10 people in Turkish and international waters.
All cabins have TV, music system, air conditioning, bathrooms with shower cabin, WC, bath and hand towels, hairdryer.
Bar, TV, music system in the lounge.
There is no limit on the use of air conditioning.
Full safety equipment, navigation equipment, sailing equipment, life jackets, fire extinguishers, internet, satellite, hot water system
Teak floor. Seating and dining table on the back deck, bar, sunbathing areas on the front deck, seating group, sea ladder, shower.
Oven, fridge, freezer, soft drink cooler, wine cooler, ice maker, coffee maker, filter coffee maker, espresso machine.
Dinghy, canoe, water ski, ringo, wakeboard, jet ski
Fishing equipment, snorkeling equipment, snorkel mask
Backgammon, okey, playing cards
For your boat rental requests in Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye, and Gocek, Wicked Felina is at your service.
Food and Beverage
We offer full board accommodation for your yacht charter. You can choose between standard, luxury or deluxe menus and pay between 45 and 75 Euros per person per day.
You can supply your alcoholic beverages or you can order us.
All service is provided by boat staff.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel the reservation, the following cancellation conditions apply, depending on the date interval in between approving and canceling a charter agreement;
a) If cancellation is done 90 days prior to arrival, the deductible will be 20% of the total charter price
b) If cancellation is done between 89 and 30 days or less prior to arrival, the deductible will be 50% of the total charter price
c) If cancellation is done 29 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of the total charter price will be required
24 hours Daily
2 X 420 HP
2 X 22,5 KWA
Shall we call you?