- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
4 cabins, including 2 master and 2 twin rooms. 8 people are permitted as passengers in both Turkish and foreign territorial waters. Each cabin has a television with a satellite system, a music system, an air conditioner, a shower, a home toilet, a hair dryer, and bathroom and hand towels. Dining table, group of chairs, LCD TV, and music system in the salon. Air conditioning usage time is 4-6 hours daily.
In Turkish waters, there is full security equipment, navigational equipment, life jackets, fire extinguishers, a water maker, a satellite antenna, and Internet access.
The floor is made of teak, and there is a dining table and seating area on the flybridge as well as a sea ladder, sun mattresses on the front deck, a flybridge, a deck shower, and a flybridge dining table.
Oven, refrigerator, soft drink refrigerator, wine cooler, freezer, ice maker, coffee maker, and filter coffee maker.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service vessel, fishing gear, mask, and snorkel. Okey, backgammon, and cards.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2 x 1000 Hp
Shall we call you?