- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
Eight cabins, four double and four twin cabins. 12 passengers can travel in foreign territorial waters and 16 passengers can travel in Turkish territorial waters. Each cabin has air conditioning, a bathroom with a shower, a toilet, and towels for the bath and hands. The dining table, couch, LCD TV, DVD player, and music system are all in the living room. Daily use of the air conditioner is between 10 and 12 hours.
In Turkish waters, there is a complete security apparatus, navigational apparatus, lifesaving apparatus, fire extinguishers, sailing apparatus, satellite antenna, and the Internet.
Teak flooring, a dining table and seating area on the back deck, a seating area on the front deck, sun loungers, a sea ladder, and a deck-side shower.
Oven, fridge, cabinet for soft drinks, wine, freezer, ice maker, and coffee maker.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Canoe, service boat, fishing gear, mask, and snorkeling equipment. Game of cards, backgammon, okey.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
10-12 hours Daily
542 HP Caterpiller
2 X 22,5 KWA
8 - 10 Knot
Shall we call you?