- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
2 master, 2 double, and 2 twin cabins total. In Turkish and foreign waters, there is a 12-passenger limit. Each cabin has an LCD TV/DVD player, music system, air conditioner, shower, home-style toilet, hair dryer, bathroom, and hand towels. Dining table, bar, group of chairs, LCD TV, and music system in the living room. 8 to 12 hours per day are spent using the air conditioner.
Complete safety gear, satellite antenna, life vests, fire extinguishers, sailing gear, and safety equipment for navigation.
Teak flooring, a dining table and seating area on the back deck, a table and chairs on the front deck, sun loungers, a sea ladder, and a deck-side shower.
Oven, fridge, cabinet for soft drinks, freezer, ice maker, coffee maker, and filter coffee maker.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Boat for service, canoe, windsurfing, fishing gear, mask, fins, and snorkel. Playing cards, backgammon, okey.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
12 hours Daily
Iveco Aifo 2 x 450 HP
Shall we call you?