- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
Two master suites and three double cabins. Ten people in Turkish and foreign territorial waters. Each cabin has an LCD TV/DVD player, music system, air conditioner, shower, home-style toilet, hair dryer, bathroom, and hand towels. A bar, a seating area, an LCD TV, and a sound system are all present in the lounge. Every day, 4-6 hours are spent using the air conditioner.
In Turkish waters, there is a complete security apparatus, navigational apparatus, lifesaving apparatus, fire extinguishers, sailing apparatus, satellite antenna, and the Internet.
Sunbeds, a sea ladder, a shower, a teak floor, a dining table and seating area on the back deck, a bar, a seating area, and a table on the front deck.
A barbecue, a coffee maker, a filter coffee maker, a refrigerator, a cabinet for soft drinks, a freezer, and a wine cooler.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Fishing gear, a service boat, two canoes, one stand-up paddle, mask, fins, and snorkeling equipment. Playing cards, backgammon, okay.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
8 hours Daily
MAN 1 x 440 HP
Shall we call you?