- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
Two master's and three double cabins. In Turkish waters and foreign waters, there is a 10-passenger limit. There is air conditioning, a shower, a toilet, a bath, and hand towels, and a hairdryer in every cabin. In the lounge, there is a TV, a sound system, and seating. 8 hours per day are spent using the air conditioning.
Full hot water system, full kitchen equipment, sailing and navigation equipment, life jackets, fire extinguishers, and security equipment.
Pulverized teak wood. The dining room, the front deck's seating area, the sea ladder, the shower, and the seating area on the back deck.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Canoe, water skis, Ringo, and service boats are available as alternatives. Mask, fins, and snorkeling gear for fishing. Card games, backgammon, okay.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
8 hours Daily
2 x 280 HP Iveco
Shall we call you?