- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
6 cabins: 2 master and 4 double. In Turkish territorial waters, there is a 16-person passenger limit; in foreign waters, there is a 12-person limit.
Each cabin has a TV, music system, air conditioning, a bathroom with a shower cabin, a home-style toilet, a hair dryer, and bath and hand towels. Dining table, seating arrangement, LCD TV, and music system in the lounge. Every day, 8 to 10 hours are spent using the air conditioner.
Complete security equipment, navigational equipment, life jackets, fire extinguishers, sailing equipment, water maker, and satellite antenna.
Teak flooring, a dining table and seating area on the back deck, a table and chairs on the fore deck, sunbeds, a sea ladder, a flybridge, and a deck-level shower.
Oven, fridge, a cabinet for soft drinks, cooler for wine, freezer, ice maker, coffee maker, filter coffee maker, espresso maker.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service boat, 2 canoes, 1 stand-up paddle, fishing gear, mask, fins, and snorkel, Playstation, cards, backgammon, and okay.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 28 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
8 hours Daily
1 x 480 Hp Caterpillar
Shall we call you?