- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
There are three total cabins: a master, a twin, and a family cabin with two double beds. In Turkish and foreign territorial waters, there is a maximum passenger capacity of 8. There are amenities like a TV with satellite service, a music system, air conditioning, a shower cabin in the bathroom, a home-style toilet, a hairdryer, and bath and hand towels in every cabin. There is a dining table, a seating area, an LCD TV, and a music system in the hallway. Every day, 4-6 hours are spent using the air conditioner.
In Turkish territorial waters, all necessary safety gear is on board, including navigational aids, life jackets, fire extinguishers, a water maker, a satellite antenna, and the internet. Teak deck, aft deck dining table and seating area, front deck sunbathing mats, sea ladder, flybridge, deck shower, dining table, and seating area on flybridge.
Oven, refrigerator, a cabinet for soft drinks, freezer, ice maker, and coffee maker.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Backgammon, Rummikub, playing cards, a service boat, fishing gear, a mask, fins, and a snorkel, as well as a canoe and a paddleboard.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
4-6 hours Daily
2 x 850 Hp Detroit
Shall we call you?