- Crew Service
- Mooring fees and harbour expenses in homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens
- Yacht Insurance
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
7 Cabins (16 Guests) 2 Triple and 2 Double and 3 Twin Cabins including private toilets, showers and air conditions. Very comfortable and spacious saloon with bar and dinette. Dining facilities available on the outdoor aft deck. Spacious sun deck area and comfortable aft deck with cushions.
Yamaha 70hp outboard, Mask&Snorkels, Canoes, Fishing Equipment, Music System, TV, Backgammon, Playing cards
Sea ladder, Sun awning, Deck chairs, Sun mattresses, Power Generator, Fridge, Freezer, Ice machine, hot water system, mobile phone, navigation equipments, holding and septic tanks, roller furling head sail
8-12 hours Daily
360 hp.Marine Diesel ( Iveco )
Shall we call you?